Full-Time 40 hours/week, Benefitted
1st Shift, Monday-Friday
Under the general direction of the Project Manager, performs all duties associated with leading the data collection, performance assessment, quality improvement, and evaluation of the SAMHSA CCBHC grant.
About UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace:
UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health®, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
As a member of the UnityPlace Team, our team members are eligible for a benefits package including:
Additional benefits are available, apply today to discuss our full benefits package!
· Work closely with project and management team to develop and implement system for the
collection and dissemination of data and evasion reports.
· Track measurable goals/objectives related to data collection, data management, data
analysis, and continuous assessment of project performance.
· Completes needs assessment activities for identified at-risk client groups or individuals
· Develops, produces, and disseminates any educational or program specific informational materials
· Determines project changes and provides administrative support as needed
· Ensures project adheres to framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the grant
Statistical Collection and Reporting
· Responsible for all data collection and performance measurement obligations, including
reporting on GPRA requirements and submission of data to SAMHSA within required time
· Provide oversight to the Project Manager to ensure accuracy on record reviews and data collection protocols.
· Lead quality improvement process for project performance objectives and outcomes.
· Assesses project risks and issues and provides solutions where applicable
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
· Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
· Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
· Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
· Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
· Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field
5+years’ experience with health care data reporting or program evaluation
Experience in quality management/resource utilization/research
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Ability to work well under mental pressure and maintain focused on assigned tasks. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work effectively around many distractions. Good analytical skills to gather data, identify problems and assist in problem-solving. Detail oriented, organized and the ability to use time management skills.
Possesses strong technical and analytical skills needed for collecting interpreting data
Demonstrated ability in project management
Knowledge of social determinants of health and suicide prevention
Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research and data analysis techniques
Knowledge of survey design and program assessment
Exceptional organizational skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.