UnityPlace - CCBHC Grant
Leads, directs, and coordinates Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Grant. Completes operational management and implementation of grant requirements, oversees program staff, and oversees and administers the grant budget funds.
About UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace:
UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health®, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
As a member of the UnityPlace Team, our team members are eligible for a benefits package including:
Additional benefits are available, apply today to discuss our full benefits package!
MONITORS AND COORDINATES PROGRAM
· score: N/APrimary liaison with the funder SAMHSA.
· Manage the Maintains staffing patterns and day to day operations.
· Ensures compliance with all policies, contractual agreements, and compliance.
· Ensures compliance with grant training requirements.
· Hires for grant positions.
· Manages cost, schedule, performance and customer satisfaction
· Provides supervision for assigned program staff.
· Oversees activities completed by program staff.
· Develop strategic plans to ensure future success for HSC-UnityPlace CCBHC.
MAINTAINS EFFECTIVE COMMUNCIATION AND TEAMWORK STYLE WITH COWORKERS, OTHER DEPARTMENTS, OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND THE COMMUNITY.
· Develops, maintains, and supports a Work Advisory Group.
· Actively participate in communication, attendance in required meetings, and learning collaborative sessions.
· Actively maintain professional relationship with open communication with DCO, providers, clinics, units, and community partners.
· Actively maintains open communication & demonstrates a cooperative, teamwork style with patients, families, other staff members, other healthcare workers, medical staff and community.
· Demonstrates organizational abilities through correct prioritization of duties, efficient and appropriate usage of time, and effective utilization of support personnel.
· Ability to understand data and provide analysis of the data.
· Oversee, guide, and support data collection and reporting of data.
· Utilizes data to inform leadership of process evaluation and improvement in the program.
· Maintains computer proficiency
· Responsible for submitting all required reports.
· Assist with audits
· Oversees and ensures that data is entered timely and correctly in the identified data base.
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
· Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
· Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
· Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
· Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
· Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Master’s Degree in Social Work or Psychology or related field.
Licensed as a Mental Health Professional or related Licensed.
5 years related experience
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Must have a valid Illinois Driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record. An unacceptable driving record is defined as: More than 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the most recent 3 years, more than 2 moving violations and/or accidents in the most recent year, and drivers with a "major conviction" within the last 5 years (DWI OR DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, careless or reckless driving violations, making a false accident report, reckless homicide, manslaughter or assault arising out of the use of a vehicle, driving while license is suspended/revoked, and attempting to elude an police officer)
· Advanced reading, Writing and Oral skills
· Ability to respond appropriately to customer/co-worker. Interaction with a wide variety of people.
· Maintain confidential information. Ability to communicate only the facts to recipients or to decline to reveal information.
· Ability to project a professional, friendly, helpful demeanor.
· Basic computer knowledge: Uses word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail application, and web browser. Comfortable within Windows OS and learning new applications.
· Must have control over personal use of all mood-altering chemicals and behaviors.
· If recovering from an addiction, must currently have a minimum of 2 years of uninterrupted recovery and must actively treat this addiction by appropriate recovery practices including.
· Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.