Under the general supervision of the Executive Director, and under immediate supervision of the Clinical Manager, this position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the program facilitation team. This position also focuses on overall client experience. This position places focus on the centers campus function, safety & beauty. This position is one of utility in that it functions in multiple capacity, inclusive of client intake, program facilitation, policies and procedure creation and updates, and other duties as assigned. The position includes concern for development and implementation of comprehensive residential programming opportunities for the TOTWR, collaborating with the clinical counselors and program facilitators to ensure a superior client experience. This position will also contribute to supporting and assisting our residential clients, our clinical programming, the general operation of the treatment program and all areas where extra assistance and supervision can be performed.
• Provides departmental leadership direction and support, coaching, and participates in performance evaluations for program facilitators and other support positions reporting through this position. Establishes clear goals and objectives for program facilitation team which foster consistency in delivery of all aspects of the PF, maintenance, housekeeping & documentation duties by the team; monitors effectiveness of performance and provides appropriate and timely feedback.
• Participates in the development and implementation of comprehensive residential programming for TOWR.
• Participates in the Development and maintenance of procedures and policies to ensure consistent and clear delivery of residential treatment programming
• Provide oversight to team to ensure high caliber service in the admissions and scheduling process.
• Develop training opportunities for facilitator team in collaboration with Clinical Manager.
• Maintains professional growth and development through various opportunities.
• Participates in management and committee meetings as required.
• Prepares budget for PF programming, maintenance, and other functional support roles.
• Directs resources to ensure adherence to approved budget.
• Support, teach and help PF team members to support, teach and hold clients accountable in all aspects of their treatment program, including attending all programming, attitude, and all agreements in place both written and verbal.
• Facilitate communication with other departments.
• Assist PF staff members in facilitation of programming.
• Oversees documentation and distribution of PF, Maintenance, clients and other support roles duties and responsibilities. Adheres to all confidentiality PnP in place.
• In coordination with clinical team, facilitates client programming
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed