Full Time, Benefitted
First Shift, M-F
The Care Coordinator works with Illinois Medicaid MCO members to coordinate waiver services (homemaker or PA) and engage individuals in behavioral and physical health services. The goal of the Care Coordination program is to assist individuals with obtaining the needed services to live independently in the community, reduce psychiatric hospitalizations, and improve overall wellness.
About UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace:
UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health®, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
As a member of the UnityPlace Team, our team members are eligible for a benefits package including:
Additional benefits are available, apply today to discuss our full benefits package!
- Provide Care Coordination services to members with medical and behavioral health concerns.
- Coordinate access to all healthcare services.
- Ensure care is delivered in the least restrictive environment to achieve the most optimal outcome for each individual.
- Encourage quality, continuity, and appropriateness of health care.
- Provide members with community resources, education and benefits trouble shooting, as needed.
- Assess members on a scheduled basis to set up service and ensure no gaps in service.
-Outreach to individuals not engaged in services.
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Community Based program-currently office based due to COVID-19.
- First shift, no weekends
-Utilize own vehicle to transport clients
-Receive regularly scheduled supervision
If hired after 1-1-21 one of the following criteria must be met.
Bachelor degree in social work, social sciences, counseling.
Bachelor degree in other human services field with 5 years’ experience in case management.
Registered Nurse in Illinois with a bachelor degree in nursing, social work, social sciences, or counseling or with 4 years’ experience in case management.