Mental Health Clinic
Full Time, Monday - Friday
Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate imputation of all data from community organizations, internal Electronic health records, and consumer survey into the appropriate databases. Responsible for data quality assurance with routine quality checks of data in the project database
Essential functions are the duties and responsibilities that are essential to the position (not a task list). Do not include if less than 5% of work time is spent on this duty. Be specific without giving explicit instructions on how to perform the task. Do not include duties that are to be performed in the future. Duties should be action oriented and avoid vague or general statements.
· Develops a centralized data collection system with the Project Director
· Participates in training community partners in use of the centralized data system, data definitions, etc.
· Works with community partners to ensure data definitions and interpretations are accurate. Stays current on definition changes.
· Abstracts data from the centralized data system in an accurate and timely manner to provide the required data elements for completion of required grant entries.
· Validates that all data elements are accurately reflected in the centralized data system; records and tracks data element inaccuracies. This also includes working with external evaluators, leadership team, community partners, and staff to improve the data accuracy.
· Enters data into web based tools and maintains the timeliness of data abstraction by verifying all records are abstracted.
· Assist with follow up assessments, data evaluation and analysis, and dashboard/report generation.
· Coordinates with the CMHI 3.0 Project Director and the UnityPlace Grant Supervisor to ensure that all data elements are recorded and educates community members on process/terminology changes.
· Tracks and validates that all appropriate records have been extracted, works to continually improve accuracy of data elements or missing fields.
· In conjunction with the Project Director, facilitates data collecting improvement initiatives
· Maintains contact with external agencies to assure that UnityPoint Health complies with and is up to date on data collection and requirements.
· Provides timely feedback on problematic trends and suggestions for improvement.
· Coordinates and implements performance improvement efforts with community partners.
Associates Degree in Business or related field;
At least 5 years of related experience in lieu of degree
At least 3 years in data collection
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons