RN – 4 Surgical
Allen Hospital - Waterloo
$10K Sign-on Bonus
Part-time WEP: 12 hour shifts
28-bed unit caring for pre- and post-operative surgical patients. Nurses are trained to read telemetry strips and take care of cardiac drips such as Amiodarone, Cardizem, Lasix, Insulin, etc. We have state-of-the-art bedside monitors in every patient room to facilitate the care of the patients. Nurse-to-patient ratio is 1:4 on day shift and 1:4/5 on night shift.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/