UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health®, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
Project Site Manager - Post-Partum & Pregnancy Grant Program
Human Service Center
Responsible for coordinating clinical services and Operations of the Post-partum Grant; facilitates linkage of patient’s clients and family members to needed services and procedures.
MONITORS AND COORDINATES CLINICAL SERVICES
· Will oversee all areas of the grant
· Is knowledgeable of and capable of utilizing and monitoring therapeutic interventions with clients who present a duel problem, mental illness/substance abuse
· Responsible for selection and retention of personnel.
· Is a member of the BH service line and attends all meetings unless excused by supervisor.
· Is a member and facilitates of the QA/UR committee, including helping with chart compliance/monitoring where and when needed.
· Supervises implementation of UnityPoint Health Standards of Excellence
· Makes recommendations to the Director concerning policy and procedure.
· Supervises the initiation of standardized protocols for clinical care where indicated.
· Ensures that patient/client treatment care plans are individualized in accordance with the patient's/client's Bio-psychosocial Assessment and age specific needs.
· Ensures that procedures and treatment occur according to IIAR policy and procedures with attention given to age specific care and MISA specific care.
· Identifies and documents response to supervision.
· Documents employee's participation in and response to continuing education.
· Completes employee evaluations in a timely manner.
MAINTAINS EFFECTIVE COMMUNCIATION AND TEAMWORK STYLE WITH COWORKERS, OTHER DEPARTMENTS, OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS AND THE COMMUNITY.
· Actively maintains open communication & demonstrates a cooperative, teamwork style with patients, significant others, other staff members, other healthcare workers, medical staff and community. This is demonstrated through assisting staff as needed, providing back-up group counseling or informal counseling, making recommendations of policy and procedure updates/improvements, providing patient/ community education, answering phones correctly, etc.
· Maintains computer proficiency so that communications will be done in a correct manner. Stays abreast of Health IT updates and changes in regard to computer generated treatment plans.
· Demonstrates organizational abilities through correct prioritization of duties, efficient and appropriate usage of time, and effective utilization of support personnel.
· Assists in the development and implementation of educational programs.
CLINICAL COMPETENCY AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IS MAINTAINED ACCORDING TO DEPARTMENTAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES.
· Attends all equipment/technique training as needed.
· Reflects UnityPoint’s Standards of Excellence by his or her services and activities.
· Adheres to Code of Ethics.
· Completes all mandatory hospital education, testing, and deliverables stated in the grant .
· Works toward certification if not certified when employed. Obtains and maintains certification
· Participates in ongoing training as offered.
· Performs various departmental duties consistent with the grant.
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
· Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
· Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
· Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
· Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
· Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling required.
1-3 years' experience working in the field of Addiction or Behavioral Health or Maternity unit/clinic required.
3-5 years' experience in supervising, managing, or leadership preferred.
Must have a valid Illinois Driver's license and have acceptable motor vehicle record. An unacceptable driving record is defined as: less than 3 moving violations and/or accidents in the most recent 3 years, less than 2 moving violations and/or accidents in the most recent year, and drivers with a "major conviction" within the last 5 years (DWI OR DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, careless or reckless driving violations, making a false accident report, reckless homicide, manslaughter or assault arising out of the use of a vehicle, driving while license is suspended/revoked, and attempting to elude an police officer)