UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health®, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
Registered Nurse - Hamilton Intake
Human Service Center
Full-Time - 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., No Call, Weekends, or Holidays
1. Provides clinical and medical case management and supportive services including advocacy, crisis intervention, collateral contacts, continuity of care, etc.
2. Provides general nursing services and supportive case work services consistent with treatment or program requirements (includes nursing assessments, pregnancy testing, TB testing, crisis intervention, medication setup and education, acting as positive role model, orienting consumers to program, etc.).
3. Maintains documentation in compliance with organizational standards, Mental Health Codes, and licensure requirements that is complete, accurate, and timely.
4. Participates in performance improvement (PI) activities.
5. Participates in training and educational activities in order to achieve, maintain, and/or upgrade skills.
6. Participates in/receives clinical and administrative supervision activities: individual supervision, staff meetings, case consultations, staffings, leave schedules, time sheets, etc.
7. Performs actions that demonstrate accountability.
8. Recognizes and conveys essential information to appropriate parties.
9. Demonstrates courteous, respectful, helping, and caring behavior toward consumers, visitors, co-workers and outside contacts.
Graduation from nursing program required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Psychiatric and/or substance abuse treatment nursing experience preferred.
Registered Nurse License in the State of Illinois required.