The Testing Proctor administers ADA exams, make-up exams, exams for third parties, supports ADA accommodations such as reading exams, and provides other administrative support in the Testing Center. Testing Proctors are available for daytime, evening, and weekend hours.
% of Time
Testing Services Responsibilities
· Maintains the integrity of the testing environment by adhering to the college’s policy for academic integrity.
· Follows best practices in testing as recommended by the National College Testing Association (NCTA), ATI, and other testing agencies.
· Adheres to ADA and FERPA confidentiality guidelines.
· Completes training on the ATI Testing website to become an approved ATI proctor (3-5 hours).
· Utilizes ExamSoft system.
· Reads accurately, clearly and at a reasonable rate to a student under exam conditions
Assists with various projects as assigned under the direction of the Manager of Testing Services.
Basic UPH Methodist College Performance Criteria
· Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
· Demonstrates the Methodist College Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures.
· Demonstrates ability to meet needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
· Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of FERPA with respect to protecting the privacy of student education records.
· Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
· Is knowledgeable of college compliance requirements. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of leaders. Takes appropriate action on concerns related to compliance.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent certificate such as Certified Medical Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse.
1-2 years of work experience in a clerical office setting.
Higher education experience.
Completes training on the ATI Testing website to become an approved ATI proctor (3-5 hours).
· Basic computer knowledge using word processing, spreadsheets, email and web browsers.
· Customer focused.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.