UnityPoint Health - UnityPlace is proud to offer the most comprehensive addiction and mental health services in the Peoria, Illinois region to you and your family. UnityPlace was formed by the joining of UnityPoint Health®, Human Service Center and Tazwood Center for Wellness in April of 2019. UnityPlace is a new non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the growing behavioral health care needs of the community. Our compassionate and committed treatment team is comprised of many experts from psychiatry and addiction medicine.
Our goal is to deliver comprehensive behavioral healthcare to optimize the patient's well-being. It is our privilege to partner with our patients on their journey of healing.
Registered Nurse - Community Based Behavioral Health - UnityPlace
Human Service Center - 228 NE Jefferson Ave, Peoria, IL
Full-Time Benefitted or PRN
2nd Shift, Varies
Community Based Nurse works with adults who require medical assessments and supports their recovery.
Works with a team of professionals.
Uses community resources as clinically indicated.
Consults with others as situation demands.
Provides a level of support for the respective adult that allows them to grow and learn the necessary skills to eventually graduate from community based care.
Able to identify and refer medical issues that require such care, as well as to follow up and support.
- Active RN License
- A current Illinois driver's license with an insurable driving record and vehicle are required
- 1-2 years experience in psychiatric or related nursing
- Experience with community-based systems working with adults with serious mental illness
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision in various community-based settings and working in a team environment
- Computer experience in a Window's based- Flexible and able to problem-solve.
- Full time
- Benefit eligible