Our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. Every day we strive to live out our vision statement of “Best outcome every patient every time” through living out our FOCUS values of Foster Unity, Own the Moment, Champion Excellence, and Seize Opportunities.
At UnityPoint Health, we provide care in nine regions throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. As the nation’s fourth largest nondenominational health system in America, UnityPoint Health keeps people at the center of all we do. We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our team. You'll find opportunities for every sized dream.
Want to know about our culture and benefits? Click here to find out more: https://uphtotalrewards.com/.
Registered Nurse - Community Based Behavioral Health - UnityPlace
Human Service Center - 228 NE Jefferson Ave, Peoria, IL
Full-Time Benefitted or PRN
Community Based Nurse works with adults who require medical assessments and supports their recovery.
Works with a team of professionals. Uses community resources as clinically indicated. Consults with others as situation demands. Provides a level of support for the respective adult that allows them to grow and learn the necessary skills to eventually graduate from community based care. Able to identify and refer medical issues that require such care, as well as to follow up and support.
- Active RN License
- A current Illinois driver's license with an insurable driving record and vehicle are required
- 1-2 years experience in psychiatric or related nursing
- Experience with community-based systems working with adults with serious mental illness
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision in various community-based settings and working in a team environment
- Computer experience in a Window's based- Flexible and able to problem-solve.
- Benefit eligible