Our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. Every day we strive to live out our vision statement of “Best outcome every patient every time” through living out our FOCUS values of Foster Unity, Own the Moment, Champion Excellence, and Seize Opportunities.
At UnityPoint Health, we provide care in nine regions throughout Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin. As the nation’s fourth largest nondenominational health system in America, UnityPoint Health keeps people at the center of all we do. We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our team. You'll find opportunities for every sized dream.
Want to know about our culture and benefits? Click here to find out more: https://uphtotalrewards.com/.
Care Coordinator - UnityPlace
Human Service Center: 228 NE Jefferson Ave, Peoria
M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We are currently seeking a positive, upbeat, outgoing Community Based Care Coordinator, with Precedence CCE (Illini Care Manage Care Org). You will have the opportunity work with a dynamic team of Care Coordinators.
Care Coordination provides the full continuum of Community Behavioral Health Services. Care Coordination is made stronger with the participation of all service providers of the patients. Its goal is to proactively coordinate transitions in care across all services from inpatient to outpatient. It is providing the Right Care, at the Right Place, during the Right Time.
Care Coordination is a care model that has shown effectiveness in improving care and reducing costs. It is a collection of evidence-based practices. The continuum allows for linkage to intensive support services while assisting patients to live independently. Integration with collaborative partners allows for understanding of a wide range of diagnostic categories. In this role you will provide evidenced based services, coordinate care, support activities and provide follow up. The ideal candidate has a passion for behavioral health, is creative, possesses strong organizational skills and is a skilled at engagement and professional relationships.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral healthcare field
- Ability to work within a team and independently in the community
- Ability to pass an Illinois criminal fingerprint background check
- A current Illinois driver's license with an insurable driving record and personal vehicle
- LCSW or LCPC licensure
- Self-motivated, patient, organized and able to work with minimal direct supervision in various community-based business settings and working in a team/recovery model environment.
- Basic computer knowledge and familiarity with Windows environment.
- Engaging personality, a willingness to be flexible, and outstanding organizational and communication skills.
-Hours are primarily first shift, Monday - Friday.