Top of the World Ranch has partnered with the Robert Young Center to establish a new residential addiction treatment program in Milan IL. The facility has over 315 acres of land and miles of trails in a beautiful wooded setting. We are now accepting applications for Program Facilitators.
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Director, and under immediate supervision of the Program Facilitator Supervisor, this position is responsible for supporting and assisting our residential clients, our clinical programming, the general operation of the treatment program and all areas where extra assistance can be performed.
Treatment & Admissions
Clerical & General
· Provide reception (phone and physical) services for facility as needed.
· Perform light administrative duties to include, assembling files for future clients, updating communication boards, minutes at staff meetings or group meetings as needed.
· Documenting check-in / check-out meetings for clients.
· Ensure motion sensors, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers etc are functioniong property in cooperation with facility Maintenance staff. Assist in periodic inspections to ensure proper functioning as per policy.
· Periodic inspection and log of vehicle conditions as per policy.
Preferred or Specialized
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience with substance abuse and addiction treatment, especially in a residential setting.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.