Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences is seeking college faculty in the following areas. Join a committed team of professionals dedicated to the education and mentoring of our next generation of healthcare workers.
Full time Associate Professor Nursing
Adjunct Faculty Nursing
Program Coordinator Radiography
Competitive salary, and benefit package available for full time.
· Organizes and delivers didactic and/or clinical experiences for students which assists students in meeting course goals.
· Instructs and evaluates students in classroom and clinical settings in alignment with the College mission by incorporating innovative teaching and learning strategies.
· Maintains practice expertise in clinical areas of instruction.
· Utilizes appropriate, varied, active, and creative teaching and assessment methods, to include formative and summative assessments.
· Completes course summaries and analyzes data to use for course and program improvement.
These positions require a minimum educational preparation of a Master's Degree with major in Nursing or Radiography or currently working on with a graduation date within 1 year of hire. Doctorate preferred for Nursing .
Expertise in practice and education are required which may be evidenced through a minimum of two years of clinical practice, previous teaching in a college level education program, previous supervisory experience, and certification in clinical practice.
Licensure in the State of Illinois and if applicable, Iowa, along with current CPR certification are mandatory.