- Graduate of State Board approved program for Registered Nurses and valid license as a Registered Nurse.
- CPR Certification.
- ICM Certification
- Valid Mandatory Reporter course completion by state(s) requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
- Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Strong computer skills.
- Valid licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements.
- Masters education in health related field.
- BSN or BS in health related field.
- PICC line and Chemotherapy certification
- Previous home care experience.
CONTINUING EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
All staff are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education. You are required to complete:
- Mandatory Reporter: Child & Dependent Adult Abuse
- Integrated Care Management (ICM) certification or successful completion of certification within one year of employment.
- CPR: Maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Card with Re-certification.
In addition, staff are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job-related skills and abilities. All staff must attend mandatory educational programs.