Patient Service Representative
Unity Point Clinic- LakeView Family Medicine
Monday- Friday, 8a-5p
Full-Time Benefits, 40 Hours/ Week
Good first impressions are vital when it comes to working as a Patient Service Representative at Unity Point. You are the first face a patient sees when they walk in the door and will be responsible for a variety of activities related to patient intake and care. Patient Service Representatives are given the opportunity to build long lasting relationships with Patients, families and Physicians which ultimately lead to growth and Career stability.
* High School or Vocational School graduate.
* Mandatory Reporter certification.
* Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology.
* Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
* Ability to effectively enter information into a variety of computer programs.
* Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Ability to interact effectively with physicians, health care team members, individuals and members of their support systems.
* Ability to communicate effectively with people of diverse professional, educational and lifestyle backgrounds.
* Previous medical office experience preferred.
* Previous experience with an electronic health record or medical office software preferred.
* Previous experience coding diagnoses and procedures with ICD-9-CM and CPT preferred.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong computer skills.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.