· Schedule rotation includes one week of pediatric clinic at the UPH-Family Medicine Clinic and one week of inpatient coverage at UPH-Marshalltown Hospital.
· Inpatient load ranges from two to six newborns a day and one to four pediatric patients per week. Clinic pediatric patient volume will increase as the program develops.
· Inpatient coverage includes rounding on patients in the newborn nursery and pediatric department, as well as, taking call through the week for admissions, deliveries, and inpatient patient needs.
· Certifications: Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
· License: ARNP
· Registration: CSA, DEA
· Skills: Newborn and Pediatric related skills and procedures. Newborn/Pediatric Director will provide advanced education and training for skill development.
· Salaried Position
· Time off
· Signing bonus
· 401K with employee match
· Relocation ReimbursementPlease contact our recruiter, Drew Birdsall, at 515.471.9761 or Andrew.Birdsall@UnityPoint.org
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed