Unity Point at Home
Supply Technician and Driver
AS NEEDED- Hours will vary Monday- Friday
PART-TIME BENEFITS INCLUDED!!
* Ensures quality and safe delivery of services to patients.
* Uses equipment and supplies safely, effectively, and efficiently.
* Consistently utilizes a holistic approach considering physical, psych/social, spiritual, educational, safety and related criteria appropriate to the age of patients served in assigned service area.
* Receives, issues, stores and distributes all equipment, supplies or other materials with accurately completed documentation of the transaction.
* Maintains a detailed audit trail of all transactions involving equipment, supplies or other materials that has been received, delivered or disposed.
* Transports and delivers supplies, equipment or other materials in accordance with compliance, accreditation and regulatory guidelines.
* Assists with providing proper and secure storage for all supplies, equipment or other materials.
* Utilizes aseptic technique when handling sterile supplies.
* Maintains appropriate levels of supplies, equipment or other materials.
* Answer the telephone, screen and route all incoming telephone calls to the appropriate person or take messages according to office policy and procedure.
* Greet clients providing courteous, caring and professional assistance.
* Communicates effectively and in a positive manner with internal and external customers.
* Creates positive working relationships with patients, physicians, and other IHHC staff.
* Maintain regular and consistent attendance at work.
* Behave in a manner consistent with Mission, Vision, Values and Expectations for Excellence.
* Maintain compliance with OSHA, Accreditation Standards and Risk Management guidelines.
* Maintain compliance with Personnel policies and procedures.
* Behave in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance policies and procedures.
* Perform other duties as requested by Pharmacy Manager to facilitate the smooth and effective operations of the office.
* Meets measures as determined and required for job productivity and performance improvement.
* Employee is responsible for completion of communication tasks and activities in a timely manner. This would include, but is not limited to: responding to email, voicemail or telephony messages, promptly, accurately, and professionally; attending staff meetings as scheduled or viewing videotapes of those meetings; asking questions of team members and supervisors when needing clarification about various day-to-day issues or patient needs; and reviewing employee communication pieces, to stay aware of UnityPoint at Home programs and initiatives.
* High School or Vocational School graduate or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
* Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
* Valid licensed driver with automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements.
* Maintenance of an acceptable motor vehicle record (i.e. no “OWI” convictions in last 7 years or no more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years)
* Valid Mandatory Reporter course completion by state(s) requirement
* One year experience in retail or clinical pharmacy setting.