UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor | The Point of Unity is You.
UnityPoint Health is one of the nation's most integrated health systems. We have a vision for healthcare, and it starts with you: "Best outcome for every patient, every time."
Through relationships with more than 280 physician clinics, 29 hospitals in metropolitan and rural communities, and home care services throughout its 8 regions, UnityPoint Health provides care throughout Illinois and Iowa.
We surround you with care that is coordinated between your doctor's office, hospital and in your home.
With almost 600 board-certified physicians backed by a dedicated team of healthcare professionals who combine high-tech medicine with genuine warmth and caring, UnityPoint Health - Methodist provides coordinated clinic, hospital and home-based care for patients in Central Illinois.
Clinical Outcomes Coordinator
UnityPoint Health-Methodist Campus
Shift: Full-time/ 36 hrs per week 8A-4:30P
Facilitate the achievement of breakthrough outcomes throughout the organization.
Demonstrated teamwork/Customer Relations
1. Participates well in team discussions.
2. Works well with peers
3. Is a good team player
4. Is considerate of others
5. Takes and gives coaching as appropriate
6. Shares department knowledge and materials with other team members
7. Volunteers to assist other team members as needed
8. Gathers information and coordinates with other areas of department while maintaining team focus.
9. Is perceived as team members by clients.
10. Knows the styles for effective conflict resolution.
11. Engages in effective conflict resolution with team members.
12. Acquires departmental and product expertise to gain the respect of the client team and executives.
13. Knows departmental policies and procedures.
14. Identifies customers
15. Anticipates customer needs.
16. Builds strong working relationships with key junior or middle mangers
17. Is sensitive to the customer's environment
18. Understands customer's needs and processes.
19. Demonstrates high level of motivation, as evidenced by successful projects, tasks, and processes.
20. Keeps the customer up to date regarding the progress of the current project.
21. Requires minimal supervisory assistance with project activities
22. Understands communication channels
23. Escalates issues as they arise
24. Builds solid working relationship to address customer needs.
25. Proactively anticipates needs, both defined and undefined, as evidenced by customer compliments, enhanced or newly developed processes that improve workflow, and effective communication.
Demonstrates Problem-Solving Ability
1. Follows PI issues well
2. Contributes to identifying project issues and resolutions
3. Finds needed data from conventional public and MMCI sources
4. Uses acquired data effectively
5. Performs agreed-on analysis with minimal direction
6. Elicits appropriate input for analysis
7. Displays ability to performing-depth data analysis
8. Demonstrates resourcefulness in resolving issues or inquiries. Does so in an independent manner.
9. Approaches problems with systematic and critical thinking, considers issues from all angles, and offers suggestions/solutions that assist with projects.
10. Facilitates data needs for the PI plan.
11. Obtains benchmark data.
12. Continually identifies improved mechanisms for reporting data.
13. Looks for trends and missing data and demonstrates initiative by supplying the information
14. Assists customers in understanding their data analysis and identifies statistical tools and techniques that will help teams better understand and analyze their data.
15. Identifies the implications of analysis in his/her project area.
16. Communicates impact to appropriate individuals.
17. Applies technical skills to complete PI responsibilities with appropriate level of supervision.
18. Is perceived by customers to have technical expertize
Facilitates improvement efforts related to PI Plan specific to assigned service line.
1. Facilitates PI initiatives by providing data that identifies the success or failure of PI initiatives.
2. Assists in devising action plans to address activities to improve processes and patient care.
3. Provides data analysis and interpretation of organization and PI data
4. Facilitates teams in understanding their data analysis and identifies statistical tools and techniques that will help teams better understand and analyze their data.
5. Makes prepared presentations.
6. Is in command of material and gives logical answers to questions.
7. Uses terminology that is easily understood by customers
8. Prepares and listens well
9. Draws out relevant information and effectively communicates it to tea,
10. Utilizes communication and presentation skills to educate customers and team members.
11. Uses available presentation materials and technologies
12. Demonstrates ability to drive rapid cycle improvement.
13. Utilizes Premier Perspectives to mine data and produce reports.
Uses sound organizational and technical skills needed to meet customer requirements.
1. Organizes and completes assignments efficiently, timely, and with minimal or no direct supervision.
2. Completes work accurately with little intervention and little time spent in reworking to correct mathematical, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
3. Maintains complete, easy to retrieve files with readily accessible information.
4. Demonstrates initiative in organizing and prioritizing tasks, facilitating smooth workflow and positive, successful outcomes
5. Meets urgent deadlines successfully.
6. Multi-tasks and works under pressure with many interruptions, but is able to complete projects or work tasks successfully.
7. Distributes reports in a timely manner
8. Automates reporting where possible.
9. Identifies ways to improve process of reporting data to make reporting more efficient and effective
10. Possesses sound statistical analysis knowledge base.
11. Utilizes proper statistical tools (histograms, control charts, etc.)
12. Incorporates Six Sigma or other PI models/methodologies when appropriate
13. Requires minimal direction on routine and non-routine tasks
14. Writes clear summaries and reports 15. Includes explanation of graphics
1. Bachelor's Degree in the field(s) of Nursing required
2. Individuals hired after August 1, 2013 must obtain a BSN within 2.5 years of hire
1. Registered Nurse in the state of IL
1. 3-5 years of experience in/with efficiency using Powerscribe, RIS (Radiology Information System), PACS, PHS, Critical Testing Results, record keeping, related computer programs and medical terminology.
2. Previous supervisory experience including leadership and management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to lead and work well with others, effectively problem-solve, ability to delegate as well as give direction, guidance and develop staff is preferred.
3. PACs system experience preferred.