License and Certification
- Additional Information: The technologist must be registered in Radiologic Technology by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and must have documentation of this registry at the time of employment. Registry eligible incumbents will have one year to produce this registry documentation. The technologist must also be licensed by the State of Illinois and must present documentation at the time of employment.
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer/co-worker
- Interaction with a wide variety of people
- Maintain confidential information
- Ability to communicate only the facts to recipients or to decline to reveal information
- Ability to project a professional, friendly, helpful demeanor Required English Skills
- Basic reading skills
- Basic writing skills
- Basic oral skills
- Basic computer knowledge: Uses word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail application, and web browser. Comfortable within a Windows OS and learning new applications.