UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's
Full-Time with Benefits
12 hour rotating every 6 weeks. 7p-7a/7a-7p
The RN is responsible for coordinating the care of patients and families that they care for utilizing the nursing process, and the skills that are part of their functions as a registered nurse. Summary of duties include: utilizing nursing knowledge for critical thinking, planning of care, evaluating response to care and planning for the needs of the patient and family.
Delivery of Care:
· Must have completed an accredited nursing program and possess a valid nursing license.
· BSN is preferred
Minimum Work Experience
· Completion of accredited nursing program
· Valid nursing license. Specialty certification is encouraged.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Certifications to include: BCLS, ACLS (within 6 months), PALS (within 1 year), TNCC (within 2 years), CPI (within 1 year)
· Must be able to complete computer programs
· Must be able to meet the competency of unit assigned to and also be able to successfully complete orientation
· Must be able to meet reliable attendance guidelines
· Must legally perform the essential functions of the job
· Able to demonstrate the necessary skills and competencies to include medication administration and nursing competencies
· Must be able to perform the essentials functions of the job, including ability to communicate effectively
· Able to distinguish colors
· Able to read, write, comprehend and speak English