The RN is responsible for coordinating the care of patients and families that they care for utilizing the nursing process, and the skills that are part of their functions as a registered nurse. Summary of duties include: utilizing nursing knowledge for critical thinking, planning of care, evaluating response to care and planning for the needs of the patient and family.
Full-time | Nights 7P-7A |
Delivery of Care:
· Must have completed an accredited nursing program and possess a valid nursing license.
· BSN is preferred
Minimum Work Experience
· Completion of accredited nursing program
· Valid nursing license. Specialty certification is encouraged.
· Certifications to include: BCLS, STABLE (within 1 year), NRP (within 1 year)
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Must be able to complete computer programs
· Must be able to meet the competency of unit assigned to and also be able to successfully complete orientation
· Must be able to meet reliable attendance guidelines
· Must legally perform the essential functions of the job
· Able to demonstrate the necessary skills and competencies to include medication administration and nursing competencies
· Must be able to perform the essentials functions of the job, including ability to communicate effectively
· Able to distinguish colors
· Able to read, write, comprehend and speak English