Top of the World Ranch has partnered with the Robert Young Center to establish a new residential addiction treatment program in Milan IL and is now accepting applications for employment for the Program Facilitator. This position will be a PRN or As Needed Position. This position would require 1st and 2nd shift availability. This position will be responsible for supporting and assisting our residential clients, our clinical programming, the general operation of the treatment program and all areas where extra assistance can be performed. This will role will pay a key part at Top of the World Ranch by assigning with the development of the residential program for clients and providing substance abuse treatment and services to the clients and their families.
Treatment & Admissions
Clerical & General
· Provide reception (phone and physical) services for facility as needed.
· Perform light administrative duties to include, assembling files for future clients, updating communication boards, minutes at staff meetings or group meetings as needed.
· Documenting check-in / check-out meetings for clients.
· Ensure motion sensors, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers etc are functioning properly in cooperation with facility Maintenance staff. Assist in periodic inspections to ensure proper functioning as per policy.
· Periodic inspection and log of vehicle conditions as per policy.
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
· Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
· Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
· Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
· Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
· Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
· Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience with substance abuse and addiction treatment, especially in a residential setting.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.