- This position will produce, merchandise, package and sell upscale food items for Dr. Java Coffee Shop in the hospital.
- The individual will be required to display and set up entire kiosk/coffee shop area, be responsible for all cash operations of the unit, as well as control costs, maximize sales through analysis of customer purchase patterns and interaction, as well as maintain immaculate, sanitary conditions during production and sales of items.
- They will be responsible for all storage and clean up of all areas related to production and merchandizing of these items.
- Retail, food service and/or customer service experience required.
- Knowledge as a Barista or equivalent experience desirable.
- Ability to creatively produce, display, and market high-end food and beverage items.
- Strong numerical skills and demonstrated accuracy and consistency in cash handling.
- Superb customer relation skills.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be able to put the needs of the patient and other customers above oneself.
- Greet and interact with all customers.
- Prepare beverages and sell coffee, tea, and other store merchandise.
- Maintain coffee knowledge on current offerings and confidently and accurately communicate product information to customers.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Must have the ability to make independent decisions, to identify and solve problems.
- Must speak fluent English.
Illinois Certified Sanitation Certificate or equivalent desirable.
Retail, food service and/or customer service experience required.
Knowledge as a Barista or equivalent experience desirable.
Ability to creatively produce, display, and market high-end food and beverage items.
Strong numerical skills and demonstrated accuracy and consistency in cash handling.
Superb customer relation skills.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed