The Driver/Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to schedule, maintain, and drive the Mobile Outreach Learning Laboratory for Integrated Education for Methodist College.
10% - Use and maintenance of UnityPoint Health motor vehicles:
60% - Transportation of persons, supplies and equipment:
10% Effectively communicates information and shares knowledge with peers, lead staff, coordinators and internal and external customers in a timely manner:
10% Other job duties as required or as designated:
High School Diploma /GED
5 years of safe driving experience. 3 years of CDL experience.
Customer Service, Driving in all types of weather.
Valid CDL driver’s license for at least one year. CDL must have passenger endorsement.
• Basic computer knowledge using word processing, spreadsheets, email and web browsers.
• Writes, reads, comprehends and speaks fluent English.
• Customer focused.
• Critical thinking skills using independent judgment in making decisions.
• Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
• Ability to concentrate
• Ability to be flexible & adjust to change
• Ability to work additional hours
• Ability to adapt to shift work
• Ability to work independently
• Exercises sound judgement, seeking advice when appropriate