The RN is responsible for coordinating the care of patients and families that they care for utilizing the nursing process, and the skills that are part of their functions as a registered nurse. Summary of duties include: utilizing nursing knowledge for critical thinking, planning of care, evaluating response to care and planning for the needs of the patient and family.
Shift: 12 hour day/night rotating
Delivery of Care:
· Must have completed an accredited nursing program and possess a valid nursing license.
· BSN is preferred
Minimum Work Experience
· Completion of accredited nursing program
· Valid nursing license. Specialty certification is encouraged.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Must be BCLS certified
· Must be able to complete computer programs
· Must be able to meet reliable attendance guidelines
· Able to distinguish colors
· Able to read, write, comprehend and speak English