Assist students with all aspects of their financial aid. Coordinate various financial aid programs per state and federal regulations.
1. Assist in evaluation of aid eligibility and awarding of aid; advise students and families regarding all aspects of student financial aid programs.
2. Will coordinate the verification process.
3. Responsible for loan reconciliation per Federal Regulations.
4. Coordinate MAP Awards (including requests for residency requirements), electronic request for funds, disbursement to ledgers and reconciliation.
5. Will keep all information required by ISAC updated.
6. Documents VA Students, certified enrollment with the VA and reports all required information.
7. In coordination with the Director and Advisor will develop and evaluate processes related to Title IV programs.
8. Must have excellent computer skills including knowledge of Federal Aid Software and websites (EdExpress, COD, EdConnect, NSLDS). Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
9. Responsible for developing and presenting to new students at orientations and open houses. May be required to present to outside groups.
10. Assist and coordinate processes required by the Finance Office.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: Three to five years in higher education required.