UnityPoint Health - St.Luke's
Full Time mostly days
This is a 1 year position July 1st 2018 to June 30th 2019.
Evaluates medication orders to promote rational cost effective drug therapy and supervises accurate dispensing of product to positively impact patient outcome. Provides these services to neo-natal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric customers.
· A graduate of an ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
Minimum Work Experience
· Licensed in the State of Iowa as Registered Pharmacist
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Machines: TPN CPMPOUNDER (Observation), Last Word (Care Cast) COMPUTER SYSTEM
· Administrative: HIPPA Education (Testing/In-service), Monitors Kinetics (Testing/Inspection of completed task), Dosing Monitoring (observation), Formulary Compliance (Observation/Inspection of completed task), Drug Interactions/IV to Oral Conversion (Inspection of Completed task).
· Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English
· Ability to work with computer systems required
· Must demonstrate leadership qualities, problem-solving skills and the ability to work in teamwork environment with staff.