UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's
Full Time 1 Year Position Mostly Days
Evaluates medication orders to promote rational cost effective drug therapy and supervises accurate dispensing of product to positively impact patient outcome. Provides these services to neo-natal, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric customers.
· A graduate of an ACPE approved College of Pharmacy
Minimum Work Experience
· Licensed in the State of Iowa as Registered Pharmacist
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Machines: TPN CPMPOUNDER (Observation), Last Word (Care Cast) COMPUTER SYSTEM
· Administrative: HIPPA Education (Testing/In-service), Monitors Kinetics (Testing/Inspection of completed task), Dosing Monitoring (observation), Formulary Compliance (Observation/Inspection of completed task), Drug Interactions/IV to Oral Conversion (Inspection of Completed task).
· Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English
· Ability to work with computer systems required
· Must demonstrate leadership qualities, problem-solving skills and the ability to work in teamwork environment with staff.