UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's
The RN is responsible for coordinating the care of patients and families that they care for utilizing the nursing process, and the skills that are part of their functions as a registered nurse. Summary of duties include: utilizing nursing knowledge for critical thinking, planning of care, evaluating response to care and planning for the needs of the patient and family.
· Must have completed an accredited nursing program and possess a valid nursing license.
· BSN is preferred
Minimum Work Experience
· Valid nursing license. Specialty certification is encouraged.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
· Required Credentials are BCLS, ACLS (within 90 days), PALS (within 1 year), TNCC (within 2 years), CPI (within 1 year)
· Must be able to complete computer programs
· Must be able to meet reliable attendance guidelines
· Able to distinguish colors
· Able to read, write, comprehend and speak English