- Associate's Degree in the field(s) of Radiology Technology Required
- 1-3 years of experience in/with withstanding the unavoidable emotional and psychological pressures encountered on a daily basis. Preferred This position has the responsibility of standby call on weekends for the Radiation Oncology Department. Required.
License and Certification
- Licensed in Illinois as RTT.
- Radiation Therapy Technologist must hold registration or be board eligible through the ARRT.
- Registry eligible candidates have six month to become RTT through ARRT.
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer/co-worker
- Interaction with a wide variety of people
- Maintain confidential information
- Ability to communicate only the facts to recipients or to decline to reveal information
- Ability to project a professional, friendly, helpful demeanor
- Basic computer knowledge: Uses word processing, spreadsheet, e-mail application, and web browser. Comfortable within a Windows OS and learning new applications.
- Required English Skills
- Basic reading skills
- Basic writing skills
- Basic oral skills
Other: Advanced technical/clinical oral skills.