UnityPoint at Home- Pediatrics is looking to hire full- and part-time pediatric home care nurses LPN's in the Quad Cities(IA) Des Moines and Waterloo, IA and surrounding areas. We have current needs for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Available to work every other weekend/holiday rotation.
These amazing team members make it possible for children to receive the care they need where they are most comfortable. If you have an Iowa nursing license and like working independently while providing one-on-one care and developing relationships with patients and families we want to hear from you! We’ll tell you about our flexible scheduling, shift differential pay, great benefits, advancement opportunities and more.
The knowledgeable UnityPoint at Home care team has experience working with a wide range of medically fragile infants, children, and adolescents. They will work with you and your primary and specialty care providers to coordinate care that will allow your child to have a safe, healthy, and fulfilling life.
UnityPoint at Home provides the following:
- Registered nurses and licensed practical nurses experienced in providing care according to a child's individual needs
- Individualized assessment of each patient and family's needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Care for complex pediatric patients in the comfort of home using ventilators, IV and TPN, trachs, g-tubes, central lines, respiratory medications and equipment monitoring of all types
- Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory pediatric therapies
- Home medical equipment including ventilators, wheelchairs, nebulizers and more
We are looking for outstanding team members who have a passion for providing the best care for kiddos and we think that’s you!
-1:1 Patient Care With Children
-Choice of Day/Night/2nd Shift
-Autonomy & Care Planning
-Competitive Pay/Sign-on Bonuses
-Comprehensive Benefit Package
-Use Variety of Skills