Top of The World Ranch
Marketing Operations Specialist
Full-time, Exempt + Benefits
Description of Position:
Provides TOWR Executive Director and strategic planning committee with information, analysis, assistance and administrative support in the development of strategic goals and objectives for the organization. Primary focus of this position will include growth of market share and creation of new markets and services. Collaborates with others in the addictions/behavioral health field to engage, educate and create referrals in our client’s best interest. Work together with other leaders to attain a process of planning and deployment of tactics and initiatives to achieve TOWR’s strategic objectives. Oversight of Website(s) development and upgrading. Oversight of online campaigns. Conducts research in clinical, business and regulatory trends and environments that impact the services provided. Drives the strategic planning process. Stays abreast of and reports on industry trends. Writes business plans and provides analysis to support business and program development.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccination Requirement: It is required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and Influenza. Exemption requests based on medical or religious reasons may be submitted, but must be approved for active employment.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org
Business Planning and Strategy
· Prepares business & marketing plans to assess potential viability of opportunities to grow existing and new markets/services and improve operational efficiencies.
· Prepares necessary plans, timelines and marketing budget to deploy strategic initiatives approved through the planning process. Collaborates with other leaders in process as is needed to accomplish goals and coordinates activities of others across reporting lines to assure successful deployment.
· Assists with the coordination of the strategic planning process for TOWR. Provides information, data, analysis and support for Executive Director and leaders to understand business opportunities.
· Initiates / facilitates exploration of development of the strategic objectives and assists with development of priorities of these objectives.
· Collaborates with Finance in development of financial pro-forma required for business plans.
· Focus on the growth of market share for TOTWRM residential addictions treatment services and the creation of new markets for existing product/services.
Marketing and Communications
· Meets with, educates and creates beneficial relationships with potential referral sources regarding treatment and continuing care opportunities with Top of the World Ranch
· Development of goals and objectives for planning/strategic, revenue growth initiatives in close collaboration with Executive Director & strategic planning committee.
· Prepares marketing budget and oversees budget process for TOWR.
· Researches, manages and aligns Top of the World Ranch Milan with on line marketing opportunities
· Maintains professional growth and development through various opportunities.
· Collaborates /networks with professional organizations supporting, the medical, psychological and social communities.
· Participates in organization and committee meetings as required.
· Attends and serves on professional/civic service organizations as TOWR representative.
· Has direct oversight of and provides direction for our website growth and organic search potential
· Researches and leads our online marketing campaign
· Works in concert with our sale and marketing at Top of the World Ranch Ltd Canada.
Research & Analytics
· Conducts ongoing research in the clinical, business, legislative and regulatory trends and environments that impact or influence the substance abuse service line. Helps prepare draft action plans in response to changes.
· Provide Executive director and operating board (as requested) with appropriate intelligence reporting and data to support long term planning.
· Assist in development and presentation of Certificate of Need materials to support new or expanding services.
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, psychology, counseling, social work, hospital/healthcare administration or associated discipline
Minimum of 3-5 years in health care field
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
· Proficient use of usual and customary equipment and software applications used to perform essential functions of the position.