UnityPoint - Allen Hospital
Part-Time Benefit/Weekend Package: 1900-0730; 4/5 weekends; holiday rotation
Sign On Bonus: $1,500.00 paid over 6 mos
The Lab Technical Associate position assists technical staff in the laboratory in their daily functions. Duties include collection and processing of lab samples, running and minor maintenance of basic instrumentation, data entry into the Laboratory Information System, inventory control and basic office duties.
The Lab Technical Associate performs these functions primarily in the Main Laboratory.
Qualifies as Testing Personnel under Federal Register Sec 493.15 and 493.20 for waived and moderate complexity testing.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/