**Eligible for $3000.00 bonus only if you are an external candidate.
Certified Medical Assistant Norwalk FM (Primary Lab Services)
Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Full Time Benefits
This CMA would primarly work in our lab, Mon-Fri 8-5, drawing patients, performing moderately complex lab tests, injections, ordering supplies, keeping CLIA/COLA paperwork up to date.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work.
Questions? Contact: Kelly.Brozek@unitypoint.org