Therapist / Social Worker - LISW
Cedar Falls, IA
FT: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Why UnityPoint Health?
· Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
· Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
· Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
· Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
· Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Assesses the psycho-social needs of patients. Provides on-going follow-up and support; serving as an advocate with identification and referral to community services for patients and their families. Maintains knowledge of available community resources and services. Works collaboratively with other team members in clinical settings, patient conferences and meetings.