UnityPoint-St Luke's Hospital
7am-3:30pm with part time call
The RN is responsible for coordinating the care of patients and families that they care for utilizing the nursing process, and the skills that are part of their functions as a registered nurse. Summary of duties include: utilizing nursing knowledge for critical thinking, planning of care, evaluating response to care and planning for the needs of the patient and family.
$10,000.00 Sign on bonus!
Why UnityPoint Health?
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Delivery of Care:
Complies with established nursing Operating Room Functions:
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Must have completed an accredited nursing program and possess a valid nursing license.
BSN is preferred
· Completion of accredited nursing program
· Valid nursing license.
· Must be BCLS certified through AHA upon hire
· Completion of one hour of stroke education prior to the end of orientation and annually
Specialty certification is encouraged
· Must be able to complete computer programs
· Must be able to meet the competency of unit assigned to and also be able to successfully complete orientation
· Must be able to meet reliable attendance guidelines
· Able to demonstrate the necessary skills and competencies to include medication administration and nursing competencies
· Must be able to perform the essentials functions of the job, including ability to communicate effectively
· Able to distinguish colors
· Able to read, write, comprehend and speak English
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
Work is performed in a well-lit temperature controlled and humidity controlled environment.