UnityPoint - Allen Hospital
Full-Time Benefits; 1.0 - 40 hours weekly; Primarily 0830-1700 weekday with a weekend/holiday rotation of 0600-1430
The Office Coordinator coordinates the daily operations of the Laboratory Office and staff. The Office Coordinator will help maintain the daily office schedule, train new office staff, organize the office and help with procedure and workflow development. The Office Coordinator also backs up the Administrative Assistant and assists with billing work ques.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/