RN- Center of Liver Disease
PRN- As needed
No weekends or holidays
Responsible for assisting the physician and nursing personnel with direct patient care, Perform nursing assessments and assist providers with examinations. Communicate effectively with other peers for continuity of care. Maintain confidential electronic employee medical records. Maintain satisfactory relations with all departments and units in accordance with mission, vision and core values of UnityPoint Health – DM and Methodist Medical Center. Perform other tasks as assigned and required, both administrative and clinical.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/