The nurse manager has 24-hour accountability and responsibility for a direct care unit or units. The manager is responsible for creating safe, healthy environments that support the work of the health care team and contribute to patient engagement. The manager assists in creating a professional environment where team members are able to contribute to optimal patient outcomes and grow professionally.
Why UnityPoint Health?
· Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
· Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
· Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
· Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
· Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
· Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
Financial, Human Resource, Performance Improvement Technology Management
Self- Reflection and Personal Leadership Development