RN - Mental Health Unit
Allen Hospital, Waterloo, IA
$10K Sign on bonus!
Part-time Weekend Pkg: Nights 7pm-7am
The MHU is a 21-bed adult inpatient unit accepting a wide range of diagnoses from depression and anxiety to schizophrenia and behavioral disturbances. All of our rooms are private and monitored 24/7 by camera. We follow a multidisciplinary team approach for each patient. The care team includes: psychiatrist, ARNP, RN, social work/mental health counselors, discharge navigator, occupational therapy services, patient care techs and safety techs.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/