Rad Tech – Cardiac Cath Lab
UnityPoint Health - Allen
Shift: Full-time; 1st shift
Sign-On Bonus: $7,500 paid over 2 years
As a member of the interdisciplinary Cardiac Cath Lab team, contributes professional Cardiovascular Technologist knowledge and skills in the provision and management of care to patients undergoing invasive cardiac procedures. The Cardiovascular Technologist will function in collaboration with the Registered Nurse team and under the direction of Physicians.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/