We are looking for a full-time Manager of Clinical Operations for our Occupational Health department. Work hours will be days, Monday - Friday, for 80 hours per pay period.
Position is responsible for management and operational effectiveness of UPH Dubuque Occupational Health/Vitacare Clinic. Manages all business operations of clinic, coordinates delivery of services to patients and clients. Represents the products/services of UnityPoint Health – Dubuque Occupational Health/Vitacare within Dubuque and surrounding areas; serves existing clients and secures new clients to ensure continued market penetration and profitability.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Bachelor’s degree required OR a combination of education and experience.
· Business and/or health care management degree preferred.
· Preferred Master’s degree in business or health care management.
· 2-3 years of leadership experience
· Experience in accounts receivable, to include billing, collection, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
· Clinical operations experience preferred.
· Preferred experience in personnel management, facility management, financial management, budgeting and computers are preferred. Preferred knowledge and experience with process improvement.
· Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
· Mandatory Reporter certification.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative and exercise independent judgment, decision-making and problem-solving expertise.
· Knowledge of personnel administration and patient relation principles.
· Ability to work as a team member.
· Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures.
Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.