Coverage Area: Peoria, IL
The Provider Recruiter is responsible for the successful recruitment of Physicians and Advanced Practitioners to UnityPoint Health - Peoria, IL. The recruiter will collaborate with a the regional leadership team to identify and secure provider talent in Peoria. This position will assume responsibility for all facets of recruitment including sourcing, screening, candidate presentations, scheduling interviews, and candidate follow-up.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/