UnityPoint - Allen Hospital
Part-Time: 4-8hr shifts rotating; pharmacy hours 8a-8p daily
The retail pharmacy support person is responsible for nontechnical duties assigned by a supervising pharmacist including, but not limited to, delivery of medications/goods, performing routine errands within the building(s), clerical duties, processing wholesale drug orders, receiving requests by phone or in person, performing drug inventory duties, assisting in the cleaning of the work area, and restocking and ordering of supplies.
Foremost among the responsibilities is the delivering of parcels and goods to patients through accurate and efficient shipment, transport, receipt and distribution.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/