The Project Coordinator assists Administration with administrative projects as assigned. This position will work closely with the President & CEO and will be the lead on all assigned projects.
· Efficiently and effectively be the team leader on all special projects assigned by the President & CEO.
· Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation, planning, executing, controlling, and closing) associated with long term and short term projects.
· Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements, including risk analysis and development of all project-related artifacts and templates.
· Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets.
· Creates and delivers presentation to senior management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
· Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures, and performance metrics.
· Manages a series of projects associated with a specific business function.
· Demonstrates extensive knowledge and understanding of project management principles. Supports communication from management to all team members as well as across various teams.
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Associates Degree in in Business,
Project Management or related field.
Experience or education in healthcare or related field.
Prior project management experience.
Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
• Performs effectively and efficiently under demands, complexity, and deadlines.
• Ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks subject to frequent change.
• Aptitude for problem solving.
• Ability to deal with people effectively and respond professionally in all situations.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Works independently, takes initiative, and possesses good organizational abilities.
• Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service, and continually looking for the best solution for the customers served.
• Perform work that affects business operations such as providing network and clinical access for UPH employees, partners, and customers.