Patient Care Tech- Internal Resource Pool (Float)
Full-Time 32 hours per week
Shift: Evenings 3pm-11:30pm, every 4th weekend and holiday rotation
Sign-On Bonus: $3,000
The Internal Resource Team (IRT) provides support and additional resources to nursing units throughout UnityPoint Health—Des Moines during times of vacancy, high acuity, and census variations. The IRT provides support for 17 adult, Medical/Surgical, inpatient nursing units at Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Iowa Lutheran Hospital, and Methodist West Hospital.
Why UnityPoint Health?
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/