$3,000 sign on bonus for external candidates
Click the link below to check out a Day In the Life of a CMA at UnityPoint:
At UnityPoint Health - We believe our people are amazing! Our team members are the compassionate core of who we are and how we serve. As a member of our team you play a vital role in this. We support the work that you will do by staying focused on what matters: YOU, our patients, visitors and family members. Are you ready to join a team that is passionate about excellence? If you answered “yes!” read on about our open Experience Specialist position.
Perks of joining our team-
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
Clinical Excellence/Patient Care
Development and Patient Education
• Graduate of an accredited program for Medical Assistants.
• High school diploma required if work is performed in a moderately complex CLIA lab.
• Previous clinical experience in a medical office preferred.
• Computer data entry experience..
· Current CME certification for Certified Medical Assistant and AAMA, NCCT, RMA or NHA (Peoria region only) certification.
· BLS and Mandatory Reporter certification.
· Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
· Writes, reads, comprehends and speaks fluent English
· Multicultural sensitivity
· Microsoft Office – basic computer skills.
· Customer/patient focused
· Critical thinking skills using independent judgment in making decisions