UnityPoint Clinics - Medical District FM
Certified Medical Assistant or LPN
* $3,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Wendesday, Thursday and Friday 8am-5pm with one late night
Part Time Benefits
Assist provider and other clinical staff with obtaining basic vital information preparing patient for examination, treatment
and minor surgical procedures. Responsible for tracking system for follow-up appointments related to office visits,
laboratory tests and procedures to regularly follow patients monitoring disease status. Schedule referrals for patients with
specialist or outpatient as requested by the provider. Complete appropriate forms or requisitions needed for referrals or
lab testing, including appropriate CPT/ICD-10 coding. Answer questions and provide teaching to patients and family
Why UnityPoint Health?
· Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
· Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options like 401K match, paid time off and education assistance that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.
· Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
· Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
· Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
Hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work at https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org.
Questions? Contact Lori.Horak@unitypoint.org
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
Qualifications for CMA: