Sign-On Bonus: $7,500 for qualifying applicants!
Work hours will be days, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday, for 80 hours per pay period. There is a holiday and a weekend rotation.
The Clinical Dietitian establishes and maintains effective multidisciplinary relationships with the healthcare team to provide patient care that is integrated and compatible with the patient-focused medical/nutritional goals and objectives across a diversified area of practice. Primary responsibilities include application of the Nutrition Care Process (NCP) including completion of the nutrition assessment, determination of the nutrition diagnosis, developing and implementing nutrition intervention(s), and monitoring and evaluating of the patient’s progress. The Clinical Dietitian has responsibility for planning and implementing activities related to patient nutrition care based on standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies, and the client.
Why UnityPoint Health?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/
Inpatient Dietitian Duties/Services
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
Identify items that are minimally required to perform the essential functions of this position.
Preferred or Specialized
Not required to perform the essential functions of the position.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1 to 2 years of clinical dietitian experience
· Certification as a Registered Dietitian
· Licensed in the state of Iowa
· Certification as a Certified Diabetes Educator
· Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Computer knowledge to include word and data processing.
· Understanding of the proper use of patients’ protected health information.
· Use of usual and customary equipment used to perform essential functions of the position.
· Current National Provider Identifier (NPI) number